Chapter 1: Introduction
I'm Shanthi Yella, the Author of the Novel Vathi met Vaathi.
First of all, Thank you for reading.
This is an auxiliary chapter to give the character names, world places covered, character POV and any specific culture-based words and their meanings, word count, Novel achievements.
This zero chapter is meant for the above only.
First of all happy to share that Vathi met Vaathi was featured in the week 6 pilot read recommendation in WSA entry. Further, in the week 7 pilot read, the novel received promising work for WSA week 6.
I suggest you watch the teaser and trailer of the book on my Instagram account @yellashanthi or YouTube channel @shanthi yella. So, that you can get a preview.
Character names, description, and POV:
1. Hamsavathi Adah Devaraj aka Vathi- female lead. She is a young, strong, intelligent girl born to an Indian father and an Anglo-Indian mom at Ellamandhu. Her happy-going life gets in trouble and she will be in confusion. Further, with the help of Supporting characters, she solves all problems.
2. Shenoy Batra (Vaathi aka Teacher) - Male lead and Vathi's boyfriend, her boss and mentor at the Company where she got compulsory training after graduation. Born in the Rajasthan state of India, brought up in Bangalore state, India.
3. Karan - Shenoy and Vinay's friend, who is an ethical hacker at CBI, Government of India.
4. Vinay (Vaathi aka teacher) - Shenoy's friend and Vathi's teacher. Three of them are friends from their graduation.
5. Mrs. Karan Smrithi- Karan's wife.
6. Devaraj - Vathi's Father, who is a businessman at Ellamamdhu, Andhra Pradesh state of India.
7. Francesca Ruth Rawat- Vathi's mother, who is a homemaker. Born to an Indian Hindu father and an Italian Catholic Mother.
8. Samba Shetty- Vathi's uncle who is DGP Deputy General of Police, Bangalore.
9. Dr. Andrews - Psychiatrist and Professor at Cambridge medical School. He is from Denmark. He treats patients from all over the world, with his experience of 50+ years.
10. Dr. Arjuna Ahluwalia- Neuro specialist at Cambridge medical School. He is from India. Who is also a friend of Devaraj?
11. Dr. Kanika- Psychiatrist and Assistant of Dr. Andrews for Indian patients.
12. Dr. Ali abdal- Junior Doctor at Cambridge medical school in psychiatry, who is researching psychological disorders related to central nervous system problems. He is born in a Muslim family in Saudi Arabia and settled in the USA.
13. Anjana - Vathi's friend at Delhi University.
14. Crystal - Vathi's friend, Classmate, and housemate at Goa. Crystal is a girl born into a Portuguese family, whose family is settled in the Union territory Goa in Pre-independent time and undivided India.
15. Sufiya - Vathi's friend and housemate at Goa. Sufiya is from Bhopal City born in a Muslim family.
16. MR. Rawat- Francesca's Father who lives in London.
17. Watchman at Goa flat of Vathi.
18. Aarav- Investigative journalist at ZEG TV for the show, Debate with Aarav.
19. SP- Superintend of Police inquiring the dead preganent woman case.
20. Vanilla- Himalayan bear at the valley of flowers.
Other aspects covered in the book:
1. Psychological aspects
2. Strong female lead
3. Indian culture
4. Italian culture
5. UK culture
6. Education system
7. Family emotions
9. Love life
10. Triangle love
11. Murder mystery
12. Death mystery
13. Black magic
14. Supernatural powers
15. Hacking and cyberpunk
17. Strong supporting roles
18. Intelligent Villian
19. Smart and Intellectual Male lead 1
20. Crime investigation
21. Food culture from various places
23. Various frequencies in the life of a female
lead- happy- confused- psychology- investigation- *****-*****-*****--+ to ending of book.
1. The story, characters, and names in the story are created for the Novel Vathi met Vaathi.
2.The cover of the Novel is from a painting available on Amazon and Pinterest from an unnamed painter. All credits and rights of Cover for him/her.
3.The pictures used in the trailer and teaser of the Novel are from various web sources. All credits and rights are reserved for those websites. The same pictures are posted as comments in the relevant chapter for the reference of Readers. Further, if you want with the background score and music. Check out the trailer and teaser.