Endru, a hybrid of a dragon mother and demon father, was abandon to a different world, in order to keep him safe. Alone and confused, Endru called out for a mother that was gone from him, forever. Until, a family of humans, running from a creature, picked him up and took him in. The family started to take care of Endru, thinking he was a harmless baby raven. Little did they know, he was a powerful being from a different world. As time pass, Endru will grow close to the family and vow to protect them from everyone and everything that wants to do them harm while keeping his true nature hidden. But not everything stays hidden, and Endru will learn the true meaning of what it is to be him. Follow Endru in his adventure of secrets, protection, and learning about himself. _______________________________________ Discord: https://discord.gg/u3ShHFa
• Qėßtu? Iłė mœtræ dë Indüfiłß!
Who are you? With the mark of my traitorous son.
• The vaward, the vaward is back.
The guard, the guard is back.
• The forest hath been dearn without thee.
The forest has been lonely without you.
• Whither has't thee been? The forest laid silent for thee for two days.
Where have you been? The forest laid silent for you for two days.
• Has't thee hath brought nutrients to feed us again?
Have you brought nutrients to feed us again?
• Can the vaward now heareth us? We has't been calling for days.
Can the guard now hear us? We have been calling for days.
• Methinks the vaward is like a stone; how can the vaward not see 'tis the forest speaking?
I think the guard is dumb, how can the leader not see it is the forest speaking?
• This is the first time the vaward doth hear us, giveth the vaward time.
This is the first time the guard hears us, give the guard time.
• Is the vaward madeth of brick and stones? For the love of the-
Is the guard made of brick and stone? For the love of the-
• Gaze thy language around the vaward and forest.
Watch your language around the guard and forest.
• Is the vaward like a stone? Because I believeth that gent is at this point. Aye, we can heareth thee.
Is the guard dumb? Because I believe he is at this point. Yes, we can hear you.
• Crease thy attitude already, this is the first time that gent doth hear us.
Crease your attitude already, this is the first time he hears us.
• I bethink the vaward cannot comprehend our ways of speaking?
I think the guard cannot comprehend our ways of speaking?
• Tell that gent to rest thy headeth on the tree.
Tell him to rest his head on the tree
• Hey! Vaward, rest thy headeth on the tree.
Hey! Guard, rest your head on the tree
• Oh, after, telleth that gent I sense the feeleth of evildoers. Those gents has't cometh back with more.
Oh, after, tell him I sense evildoers. They have come back with more
• Can thee understand us now?
Can you understand us now?
• The hunters' art coming.
The hunter are coming.
• If thee art base on energy, absorb the essence of the forest, t'will holp until thee consume real food.
If you are low on energy, absorb the essence of the forest, it will help until you eat real food.
• Ope yourself to the forest and breathe in the air around thee. But do't apace, the hunters' art coming closer. Just knoweth this till only giveth thee ten minutes of energy.
Open yourself to the forest and breathe in the air around you. But do it quickly, the hunters are coming closer. Just know this will give you ten minutes of energy.
• We can holp the vaward, thither art a group of some sleeping in a hole on the ground that is hath covered with fake grass.
We can help the guard, there are a group of some sleeping in a hole on the ground that is covered with fake grass.
• Smart for creatures to bethink that way. Fly a few feet west, and findeth the grass that looks slightly off.
Smart for creatures to think that way. Fly a few feet west and find the grass that looks slightly off.
• Thee art the vaward, no? We wilt at each moment holp thee.
You are the guard, no? We will always help you.
• Keepeth going north, that gent is a few feet ahead. Methinks something hath happened, we, the Forest, hadst wenteth dark for a few minutes.
Keep going north, he is a few feet ahead. I think something happened, we, the Forest, had went dark for a few minutes.
• The vaward is leaving?
The guard is leaving?
• Who wilt protect the forest?
Who will protect the forest?
• Can thee not stayeth?
Can you not stay?
• Why is, the vaward, leaving? Is 't for something important? Cause if 't be true so, understandeth.
Why is, the guard, leaving? Is it for something important? Cause if so, we can understand.
• Speaketh for yourself.
Speak for yourself.
• Understandable. If 't be true thee wanteth to leaveth, I grant that thee can.
Understandable. If you want to leave, I grant that you can.
• He is the vaward of this lodging, who will protect us now!
He is the guard of this place, who will protect us now!
• His jutty wast nev'r for us, but the family that gent cared for. And we has't been around for many years, protecting ourselves. Crease acting weak.
His protection was never for us, but the family he cared for. And we have been around for many years, protecting ourselves. Stop acting weak.
• Ere thee wend, reacheth into the tree thee rest on, and thither wilt best a flower.
Before you go, reach into the tree you rest on, and there will be a flower.
• The flower wilt alloweth the continueth to speaketh to nature at which hour the leaveth this area.
The flower will let you continue to speak to nature when you leave this area.
• Do not worry about carrying 't around, the flower disappears inside thee.
Do not worry about carrying it around, the flower disappears inside you.
• You're welcome, vaward. Has't a safe adventure.
You're welcome, guard. Have a safe adventure.
(Will be more soon)