Fire... beautiful isn't it? It can burn, destroy, breach, but what if it's superiorly charged? Bestowed upon a human being at a rate that's incomparable even against the toughest Fire Blasters of history? Young Eric has been blessed with such ability, he has been blessed with the title of an Electus! Which apart from Fire, brings 7 more powers, making him one of a kind. Perfect timing, as Demons from another dimension are flocking the sea and land, looking to shred the world, aiming to destroy all 13 continents. Yet there is hope! Black Fire, yes... that's the cure. It can dismantle portals, ultimately slowing down the invasions. But to generate such Fire it demands for Eric to reach a level that's seen as impossible, even for an Electus! He has to become a level 7 Fire Blaster! That's the only solution, that's the goal the Electus' group will chase. These "peaceful demons" have to be banished back to the satanic dimension they call home. Will Eric be able to do it though? This journey has been bestowed to him as if from the holy, although he's just a 15 year old boy! _______________________________________________________ Side note, spoiler! Eric is a sweet, loving boy by nature, hero by heart. And the main thing that will be building his character development are the Inner Demons that strike an Electus once unlocking a new power. These Inner Demons aim to change the young boy for the worst and can even make him go crazy just by altering how he comprehends reality. Join Eric's Journey towards mental peace as well as world peace. _______________________________________________________ Novel's discord server including maps and city budgets: https://discord.gg/35mTmwA
Hello, author. After seeing your novel’s almost 500 chapters but it’s still got this undeserved feedback from readers. So, I’m here to suggest you a way to shine on this Webnovel. That is, you need to re-upload the novel again as a new one with a slightly different name tho. In addition, you may do a high frequency of uploading, such as, uploading 21 chapters per week or something like that. I think it may attract more readers to your masterpiece this way. Anyway, well done, your novel is a gem.
- It is important to remember that the planet, Country, Continent and even World of which the Characters are based on are almost completely fictional. Which of course means that the Book won't be historically accurate as it is not based on Earth's overall History. But rather completely fictional history is to be found instead.
- Be sure to support me at my writing Journey, because I intend to make this story a long series. (100,000 words per volume as a guaranteed minimum and 40+ volumes following the series also Guaranteed). Thank you!
- This book series is going through editing since I've started writing the first book and even the second when I was a Beginner. So after specific parts read, you will find a gap in the writing quality, you might find yourself reading awfully written Chapters. This form of editing is included over 10 times a week in my writing schedule, I will do my best to finish this edit ASAP, so please be patient. Although going through a rewrite, the book is still being updated so you don't have to worry about that at least.
- You will find many sentences of which you will feel like they are grammatical errors, rest assured that it is just my writing style. I like to play with words, I think my way of writing is unique but opinions are welcomed.
If you see typos however please point them out, each novel has a typo or two (or a hundred) after all.
- If you feel like some portion of the series doesn't make sense, take in to consideration that you didn't read far enough for it to make sense or it can be an old Chapter I haven't yet edited. I hate plot holes more than you think and I'm trying to figure them out, if you are absolutely certain of a plot hole than please leave a detailed comment, it will be appreciated.
- Everything above aside, you might find it that the first Chapters or the first Book roughly qualify as medium Quality. You have a point there, but the good news is that the rest of the books are a lot better, they become better by the passing Chapter. Writing is my full time job so of course you will see a lot of progress, support me through this journey and have sympathy for a Beginner.